Vacutech is committed to the success of your business—and that starts with designing and manufacturing a system that works.
It’s quite a bit more complicated than simply asking how many stalls and hose drops you need then matching that to a predetermined measure of horsepower.
When we plan and map out the central vacuum system that will meet your unique needs, we consider:
- Type and weight (mass) of material being moved
- Distance of material to be moved
- Wet or dry application
- Location of your project, elevation and weather (for air density)
- Number of simultaneous users
- Who will use the system (customers or employees)
- Distance from vacuum producer or equipment to last user
- Type of vacuum tool
- Diameter and length of vacuum hose
- Electrical requirements (voltage and phase)
- Routing pipe above or below ground, number of turns, and type of pipe
- Enclosure for central vacuum equipment
- Other factors unique to your business, needs, and goals
It’s a complex equation. But it’s the one our team is determined to solve to create the right solution for your success.
Call us today at (800) 917-9444 to get started on the system that works for you.